Create a gift to show your support for any firefighter. They'll be proud to carry, use and show off their one of kind pen. The details of the pen pay homage to the dedication, sacrifice and bravery these heroes display:
• Pen Clip: Represents a Firefighter's ladder. At the top of the clip is a variation of the iconic Firefighter's Maltese Cross widely used across fire departments as a symbol of protection and a badge of honor.
• Pen End: Depicts a silhouette of a Firefighter in uniform at work - braced on the ground in the act of holding the hose. For the non-antiqued pen kit styles, the design has the look of laser-cut sheet metal revealing a layer of enameled red or yellow metal through the silhouette. In addition, the words "Honor" "Bravery" "Duty" and "Dedication" are displayed behind the silhouette to further recognize a firefighter's heroism.
• Pen Top: Features a classic and recognizable Firefighter's helmet form.
• Pen Tip: Shaped from Firefighter's hose-nozzles throughout history, touching on past and present forms.
• "Push and Lock" Pen Mechanism: Emulates an American fire hose adapter that connects fire hoses to water sources including a firefighter's truck. Using a simple female and male exterior coupling, this 2-part threaded connection system has no interior moving parts and is extremely reliable and durable. To extend the refill, simply push the back-end of the pen downward and rotate to lock the upper adapter clips into place. The tip hose-nozzle extends simultaneously with the pen refill as a reference to the water rushing out of the hose.